The Team Coach Certificate
To provide existing coaches, early and mid-managers with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective team coaches, who can facilitate team problem-solving, drive innovation, and create a coaching culture within their organization.
- Define the role of a team coach, explain the ethics and competencies needed to be effective.
- Demonstrate the use of the GROW model for team coaching conversations.
- Identify and explain team dynamics, group processes, and problem-solving techniques.
- Create a coaching culture within their organization, including developing coaching skills and behaviors.
- Provide feedback and use active listening skills to understand team members' perspectives, identify their needs and goals, and build rapport and trust.
- Ask powerful questions that stimulate thinking, foster creativity, and deepen awareness and understanding.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of team coaching interventions and adjust as necessary.