Coaching Conversation Certificate
To improve knowledge and skills of participants to effectively communicate and use the GROW coaching model to help their colleagues and team members achieve their goals, reduce conflict, and innovate.
- Define coaching and the coaching process, including its benefits for both the coach and the coachee.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, including active listening and asking open-ended questions.
- Explain and practice the GROW coaching model to help team members set and achieve their goals.
- Assess the coaching needs of team members, and develop a coaching plan to support their growth and development.
- Challenge team members to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals, while providing constructive feedback and support.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of coaching conversations and adjust coaching plans as needed to achieve desired outcomes.