Advanced Leadership Certificate
Participants will have developed the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to effectively lead and manage functions within their organizations through strategic management, strategic leadership, change management, change leadership, and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Define and apply the principles of strategic management to effectively lead and manage their respective functions.
- Develop and apply strategic leadership skills to drive organizational performance and achieve business goals.
- Analyze and manage change effectively, using change management and change leadership techniques.
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within their organizations to create a culture of belonging.
- Participate in a simulation and experiential activities to apply the knowledge and skills gained in the program and receive feedback from peers and facilitators.