The Coach Leader Certificate
Leaders will be able to confidently define and practice internal coaching within their teams and develop coaching skills to create a coaching culture that fosters employee growth and development.
- Define internal coaching and its benefits.
- Develop core coaching competencies, including active listening, effective questioning, and goal setting
- Understand coaching ethics and principles.
- Practice coaching conversations using the GROW model.
- Develop a coaching culture within their organization.
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Provide effective feedback.
- Ask powerful questions.